Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Finding a Work/Life Balance

Finding a work/life balance is not an easy feat. Technology has virtually made working from a cave in Istanbul possible. While this is a blessing, it is also a curse. The line that was once drawn in the sand - working 9-5 and clocking out and coming home – is now blurred by home offices and laptops.


Trust me; I am as guilty as the next person. Especially once I started The Lioness Group. As an entrepreneur starting out, there are not enough hours in the day to do what I REALLY want to get done. However, when my son started middle school this year I realized there are some moments in life I cannot miss. I won’t have the opportunity to re-do basketball games and baseball practices … but my work will STILL be there tomorrow. Today put off doing something for one hour so you can do something of quality with someone you care about. You’ll be thankful you did.

1 comment:

  1. We just checking various website to find something, but in your website have some best feathers which helps us a lot.

    ReplyDelete